Final Presentation About My Passion : MOVIE

5910401441 Tee No.5
Hello everyone!

☺︎
My name is Grid-amorn Malachoumong or in short Tee
Today I will presentation about my passion..

        I believe that everyone on the world has a passion. The passion is love like or someone called it’s crazy. Seriously, for me the passion is a beginning, before you will be doing anything or finding the inspiration you should start from passion. the passion of each person is different depending from individuals.


        My passion is movie, i began like movie, since i was young. I like to watching movie. Types of Movie that I like watching. Start at 30% sci-fi movie. It is a movie about science and technology and my favorite movie in type is The Annihilation, in story is about follow a group of scientists who enter the shimmer and in the shimmer have many mutation of landscape. Next in 20% is fantasy movie. Than in 25% is adventures movie. Next in 15% is animation about cartoon. Finally in 10% is musical comedy my favorite movie in type is La La Land. 

I hope you enjoyed in my passion.

presentation point

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม