Final Presentation


My passion



               When I was in primary school, I learned computer subject for the first time.
I feel like I learned something new because in the past my parents they are not that rich
so they can’t buy computer for me. First program I have learned is Paint,
Paint is drawing and colouring program. After that day, I began fall in love with the
graphic art and became more interssted. Until high school I have learned Photoshop,

Photoshop is editing photos program that more function than Paint. And it change
the way I like graphic art to become a passion. Photoshop fullfill my needs with the
many functions. Now, I can use a lot of my skills such as drawing, designing and 
editing photos for a group work in class or a work in real life that I can earn money from it.
And I can do it happily without feeling bored.



Natthawadee Klaimee 6010700655 No.33 sec29


ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม