Final presentation : my passion is listening to music.

6010700922 Patcharapha Wongpetkieo no.35


My Passion


            What is my passion ? I feel as though I have many things I am passionate about in life. And I think in the future there may be many things that I'm passionate more. 
          I will give you an example of activities that I'm happy. No matter how many times I don't get bored. That activity is listening to music.            The music made me emotional. Feel joyful , relaxed and not stressful. The song is with me every moment of my life  , whether happy , sad , lonely or love. There are many benefits of listening to music. The research tell me that listening to music helps to relieve anxiety , strengthen the mood , helps to heal the mind , motivate during exercise , improve sleep quality , increase the potential function and cure disease. 
           It’s not easy to find your passion. You have to failed sometime and try hard to discover that is the right or wrong way and to found what you love you have to try something new,until you found your passion like me.


ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม