Final presentation


                                                                  My passion : cooking

Nowadays, everyone has many activities to do in everyday. Some people takes time to work. Some people takes time to eat. Some people takes time to play sport or music. If you keep doing this things you will love it one day. And that day you will have a strong passion. Passion from what your love.




For example, I enjoy to eat meal at a nice restaurant. I like to eat new flavor meal from reviewver. And I want  cooking is my hobby. From this strong passion, makes me want to try a cooking. I started cooking but it doesn't succeed. The first dish isn't good. I try to practice to do everyday. Follow from YOUTUBE. Follow from FACEBOOK PAGE. Moreover, my mother taught me when she's cooking dinner at home. Now, I am full of confident. I feel so good all the time when I cook delicious dish for others.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/198PYdnVU9UDasO0td-korRRDW_EjmuCH/view?usp=drivesdk

                                                                        นางสาวศิรประภา ชัยแช่มชื่น 6010701147 sec29 no.36


ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม