Final presentation : K-pop

‭‬




Napatsorn Susala 6010700779 No.34

Hi everyone my name is Napatsorn Susala today I will talk about  “My Passion” Do you know about k-pop? K-pop is my life. I really happy when I join there concert or listen k-pop music. When I boring. I just bring up my headphone and turn on favorite k-pop song in my phone. Sometime K-pop singer is my idol because they have hard working to practice more than 2 years until they debut. I think they have attempt.
But Any people in Thailand call k-pop fan club is Ting-Kao-lee and blame our k-pop fans because they don’t like k-pop I think k-pop fans are the same type like football fans or BNK48 fans. People have different passion when you bully another passion It’s very disgusting . Because every passion make people happy and every passion give spirit to that fans community.




ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม